Costa Rica Dental Tourism
What is Dental Tourism?
Dental tourism Costa Rica or Dental Vacations Costa Rica is the act of traveling away (to Costa Rica) from your home country to receive dental care. More than 100 million Americans go without proper dental care because they can’t afford it. Dental Tourism Costa Rica or Dental Vacations Costa Rica offers an affordable solution for these individuals to receive the care they need.
To combat the high costs of dental care in the U.S., more people are heading south to Dental Vacations Costa Rica to receive the quality dental work they need at a price that won’t break the bank. At Sonría Dental Boutique, our patients experience such a significant savings on their dental procedures, they use that savings to spend time having the best Dental Vacations Costa Rica exploring Costa Rica’s attractions, visiting the nearby rainforest’s, beaches, volcanoes and taking in the local culture.
Traveling to another country for a dental vacation can feel a bit overwhelming.
Check out our useful tips to help you prepare for your visit to Sonría Dental Boutique and having your Dental Vacations Costa Rica.
- Visit your dentist or doctor at least 4–6 weeks before your trip to discuss general information for healthy travel before and after your dental procedure.
- Obtain copies of your dental records to bring to Sonría Dental Boutique or have your dentist send them in advance. Please make sure to indicate any allergies you may have.
- Bring a list of all your prescription medicines, over-the-counter medications and vitamins/supplements. Include their brand or generic name, manufacturer and dosage.
- Arrange for follow-up care with your local dentist when you return to your home country.
- Check with Sonría Dental Boutique (Dental Tourism Costa Rica) before planning any activities on your Dental Vacations Costa Rica. Depending on the complexity of your dental procedure(s), you may have some activity restrictions following your appointment(s).
- Ask our friendly Costa Rica Dental staff for copies of your Sonría Dental Boutique records to bring home to your local dentist.